Have you been to La Campagne Tropicana Resort? Even if you haven’t been here, you must have heard about it due to its buzz. And I can tell you that its buzz is worth the hype.
Sometimes, you need to take a break, relax, and enjoy yourself. Problem no dey ever finish. So, it would be best if you found a way of staying sane amid the chaos.
One of my favorite ways of relaxing is by spending time at the beach. Some of my favorite beaches in Lagos include Laguna beach Lagos, Atican beach resort, Point of no return Gberefu island beach, and Landmark beach among others. From the clear blue waters to the feel of the sand, the air, and the various fun activities, the beach is one of my top places.
It’s one thing to visit a beach, and it’s another thing to spend time at a beach that leaves you with pleasant memories. La Campagne Tropicana beach resort is on my list of top beaches in Lagos.
At La Campagne Tropicana beach resort, there is always something to do. I also love that it is a private setting which assures me of my security to a great extent, and it isn’t all that noisy.
Now, let’s explore everything you need to know about La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
Where is La champagne Tropicana resort located?
La Campagne is one of the beaches in Lagos state, Nigeria. It is located along the lekki-epe expressway, and one can say that it is quite a distance. It is on the same route as Eleko beach Lagos, another of my favorite Lagos beach.
However, that is one reason why I love visiting it. La Campagne Tropicana resort is one of my top choices when I’m looking for a getaway. This way, I won’t be tempted to slide back to work or pop into town for anything.
Once I’m at this place, I become submerged in its serenity and beauty. The goal is to have an enjoyable time, and I ensure I get nothing short of that.
La Campagne tropicana gate fee
One wouldn’t be wrong to say that La Campagne Tropicana Resort is one of the most expensive beaches in Lagos. However, you are sure to get value for the money spent at this beach. I also have a round list of budget-friendly beaches in Lagos you can explore too.
The gate fee for this beach is 6,000 naira.
You may also be curious about how much to budget when visiting this beach. Although I cannot state an exact figure, I would say that you should have sufficient money if you want to have a good time.
Things at the beach are not the cheapest, but the quality speaks for itself, and you would enjoy your time.
Can I bring my food or drinks to La champagne Tropicana?
Yes, you can take your food to La champagne. The food at the resort is not cheap. However, if you meet the breakfast that is served between 7 am to 8 am, you get free food.
Taking your food in costs 2200naira per head corkage fee. So, you can buy your food and pay this fee at La Campagne Tropicana resort.
However, beaches like Oniru beach and Tarkwa bay beach allow you to bring your food in without corkage fees attached.
What should I wear when going to La Campagne?
This is one of the funniest questions I get from people who want to visit this beach. What else would you want to wear to a beach if not your beach wear?
You can wear anything you desire, ranging from shorts to short summer dresses, etc. What matters is that you are comfortable.
It is also vital that you do not forget to pack your swimwear while visiting La Campagne Tropicana resort beach as you would want to engage in some water activities. It would be best if you weren’t scared to explore swimwear options and pick what best suits you. Go wild and be sexy! No one’s judging at this place.
What are the facilities at La Campagne Beach Resort?
Some of the facilities you can enjoy at this place include:
- Accommodation: There is a provision for those who want to sleep over or spend some days at this beach. The prices of the rooms range from 80,000 naira to 220,000 naira. These rooms are designed to be comfortable and suit your needs. A night in any of the rooms would leave you craving to remain forever.
- Fitness and health center: If you’re a fitness freak, you’re covered when you visit La Campagne beach. They have a fully-equipped fitness center that gives you that boost and energy you’ve been craving. There’s also a health center for your wellness, as your well-being is their topmost concern.
- Restaurant: It wouldn’t be a complete list if I did not mention the restaurant at La Campagne Tropicana Resort. I’m typically one who is hard to impress with food. However, I give kudos to this restaurant as they have delicious meals that would have you clearing your plates and wanting more. I also love that they have options.
Fun things to do at La Campagne Tropicana resort?
When people ask me if they would have fun visiting La Campagne, I say it’s a fun place and more. The fun you would have depends on your energy level as they have various activities.
Some people would say you can’t enjoy La Campagne Tropicana Resort on a day’s trip, and I agree. It would help if you spent some days on this beach to experience all it has to offer fully.
Some of the fun things to do at La Campagne Beach Resort include:
- Beach Soccer: First, allow me to tell you that you do not need to know how to play soccer before participating in beach soccer. I can say it’s more fun when you’re a newbie at soccer. You will surely lose track of time while playing beach soccer at this beach due to the fun you will be having. If you are visiting in a group, you can form a group/ team. But even on a solo trip, you can still have fun and join any team.
- Jet Skiing: Many people, including myself, might have never been skiing. However, I have it on my bucket list and hope to check it off soonest. But, I see the joy people experience when they go jet skiing at this beach. Some go on multiple trips and cannot stop talking about the experience. Some say that jet skiing helped them overcome their water phobia. I love that there is experienced personnel to help with the jet skiing process.
- Swinging: Call me a child or whatever, but one of the things that made me appreciate La Campagne Tropicana resort was the fact that they had a swing facility. You would find me on the swings with a novel enjoying the serenity. If you love quiet activities, I’m sure you can also relate to this as a fun activity. It got better when some of us decided to have competitions on the swings. See, I’m already daydreaming about La Campagne while writing about the swings. It was quite a beautiful experience visiting this beach.
- Water Volleyball: It’s one thing to play regular volleyball, and it’s another thing to play water volleyball. I don’t think writing about it would capture all the fun you can get as it’s best experienced. You can spend a whole day partaking in this activity, and it wouldn’t seem like time has gone. It’s one of those activities I always want to indulge in whenever I visit this beach.
- Horse Riding: Have you gone to a beach if you didn’t ride a horse? Any beach without horses fails to be classified as a standard beach. Once I visit any beach, you will always find me looking for horses to ride. So, you can engage in horse riding when you visit La Campagne Tropicana resort and create beautiful memories from the experience.
You can also engage in kayaking, boat cruises, and more when you visit La Campagne Tropicana resort. So now, you can see that I wasn’t mincing words in saying that you would have fun and more at this beach.
I am fashion and lifestyle blogger. My blog is where I share style tips, place to visit on budget and reviews of my fashion haul. I am an introvert and creative writing is where I express myself more.
For collaborations: [email protected]